Last week we wrote about Banksy’s ‘Balloon Girl’ and this week we felt inspired to do a twinship photo shoot of ‘Ballon Girl’ — a nod to Banksy, of course. And, if you look closely at some of our photos, you’ll see that we took some ‘artistic liberty’ during the editing process.
In twinship style, we paired red and pink balloons with our traditional Eritrean chiffon dress that our Aunt Sagad made for us back home in Eritrea. Traditionally, Eritrean chiffon dresses are longer in length (just above the ankles), but we tailored our dresses to fit our style.
So tell us what you think?
Feven & Helena #twinship
“some things are not always what they seem”
P.S. Feven wants you to know that, “…the wind stayed perfectly calm for, Helena, during her shoot, but when it was time for me to start shooting, I was almost knocked down by the wind!” Helena wants you to know, “…that the wind couldn’t knock us down, so we had to take the shoot indoors.” We guess there is always hope.
- Twinship Closet: ‘If We were a Boy’ (fevenandhelena.com)
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s meets Annie Hall (fevenandhelena.com)
- The Twinship’s Favorite Twinships (fevenandhelena.com)
- Liya Kebede – Twinship Bombshell of The Week (fevenandhelena.com)
- Parker Ighile – So Beautiful (Official Music Video) Staring 1/2 The Twinship! (fevenandhelena.com)