So, we’re off to the east coast to visit our mom, dad, and adorable dog, Miles, in good ol’ Rochester, NY for a few days — then we’re off to NYC for Memorial Day weekend for meetings and to tape the first episode of: The Twinship Travel Diaries.
A couple things we’re looking forward to on this trip: our mother’s Top Chef cooking skills and Wegman’s gummies! Wait. Whatcha know ’bout, Wegman’s gummies? And no, we’re not talking about the enriched vitamin D supplement ones, (although we do occasionally rationalize the calories in the strawberries & cream gummies by claiming they “add calcium”– not!), we’re talking about the sugar-filled-fun-ones — our only vice. Don’t worry, if you still have no clue what we’re talking about, stay tuned, as we will definitely document the gummy-bear-reunion on Instgram — singing, “gummi bears! bouncing here and there and everywhere, high adventure that’s beyond compare, they are the gummi bears!”
As you know, we’re HUGE fans of Sex and the City — trying our best to be fashionable — we’ll be stopping by Century City, Magnolia Bakery, Union Square, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, and of course, Red Rooster in Harlem (this wasn’t featured in Sex and the City, but we have to show our habesha support).
Feven & Helena #twinship
P.S. e-mail us at email@example.com and let us know what fun places we should check out in NYC.
- The Twinship is on Instagram (fevenandhelena.com)
- Behind the scenes – Twinship Rock n Roll Video By Red (fevenandhelena.com)
- Twinship Closet: The Shady Twinship! (fevenandhelena.com)
- Twinship Bombshell of the Week: Adele (fevenandhelena.com)
- Fashionably Late: Twinship Throwback Thursday! (fevenandhelena.com)
- The Twinship Braid by Amber Nicholle (fevenandhelena.com)
- Twinship Throwback: The Hut (fevenandhelena.com)